We are seeking a scientist to join our team to independently design, execute and analyze assays to characterize proteins and antibodies. As a Senior Scientist, you have the ability to manage advanced complex projects with multiple variables. You are able to assemble and present data with a concise and clear presentation style, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You have a passion for working in a laboratory setting and are excited to join the Aldevron team.
About the Role:
As a Senior Scientist, your work includes assay development for plate based fluorometric, luminescence, assay qualification/validation, and others as assigned. You will execute project plans according to specifications and budget constraints. You will also write SOPs for critical laboratory procedures, lead technical discussions with clients, and serve as a technical resource in the field of protein biochemistry, protein characterization and enzymology to Aldevron colleagues and clients.
- Lead assay development for protein services platform
- Lead technical transfer of assays from research grade to GMP team
- Collaborate with Aldevron's Client Relations (Sales) and Scientific teams
- Work closely with Aldevron's Operational Teams in the lab to execute on client sponsored projects
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Bachelor's degree or advanced degree in Molecular Biology, Biology, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, or related field
- 10+ years of combined experience in protein related work, QC testing, assay development or closely related laboratory experience
- Experience in a Life Science company with experience in GMP assay qualification and validation a plus
Who is Aldevron?
Aldevron is a leader in advancing biological science. Our custom development and manufacturing services provide scientists around the world with the essential components to accelerate research and open up their laboratories for groundbreaking science and breakthrough discoveries.
Why choose Aldevron?
We are in a landmark moment in the history of life science, and Aldevron is at the center of it. With our commitment to quality, we provide career opportunities that allow employees to grow and succeed, while helping make everybody's lives better.
This position is located in Madison, WI
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.