Miroculus is inviting applications from senior scientists who can lead the assay development effort on NGS processes as they move through the product pipeline. This is a cross-disciplinary position that will work closely with Molecular Biology, Chemistry, Microfluidics, QC, and Manufacturing, to develop and validate NGS workflows for product launch. Candidates must have a broad working knowledge of molecular biology, organic chemistry, or analytical chemistry and be able to apply it to provide immediate contribution toward NGS microfluidic-based technology development.
This role is laboratory-based and requires exceptional attention to detail for the meticulous execution and analysis of highly complex experiments. The ideal candidate will have already led to the successful launch of commercial products.
* Drive the assay development of new products as they move from R&D into Manufacturing in preparation for commercial launch.
* Develop and optimize different NGS workflows.
* Develop and implement novel QC methods to ensure processes are in control.
* Design and conduct experiments to determine underlying reaction mechanisms, cause and effect, failure modes, guard band studies and optimization using DOE methodologies.
* Independently troubleshooting formulation and QC issues.
* Productive execution of well thought out experiments, accurate recording of results along with in-depth analysis and reporting of these results.
We are looking for a creative and highly motivated individual. Our team is international, interdisciplinary, fast paced and used to excellent communication and teamwork skills. The candidate should feel comfortable functioning within a small and rapidly growing company.