Research Officer The computational biology group at the Singapore Institute for Clinical Sciences (SICS) invites applications for a research officer position in the area of systems biology. The successful candidate will join an established research team focusing on understanding molecular and biomedical data from observational and interventional clinical studies.
- Manipulation, processing and analysis of array and NGS data
- Integration of multiple data types and sources
- Interpretation and communication of analysis results in biological context
- Pathway and network analysis to build testable biological hypotheses
- Collaboration with scientists from other departments to design and validate biomarker signatures