Natera is seeking a highly motivated, independent and interactive Senior Research Associate to join Natera’s R&D group. The new team member will participate in Natera’s R&D activities with the goal of developing new tests for prenatal care and oncology. The successful candidate will have outstanding attention to detail, enjoy working in a fast-paced multidisciplinary team environment, and have exceptional hands on laboratory skills. Since Natera is a rapidly growing company, the candidate must be highly motivated to launch their career and grow with the organization. Job Description:
- Support the research and development of new tests for Natera’s clinical laboratory & external business partners.
- Carefully plan and execute complex laboratory experiments with excellent attention to detail.
- Perform data analysis with advanced analytical tools (JMP, Excel, R); contribute insight toward experimental findings.
- Keep a detailed laboratory notebook and summarize work in research reports and laboratory meeting presentations.
- Convert newly developed protocols and procedures into SOPs
- Trouble-shoot laboratory processes and protocols
- Communicate results with colleagues and R&D management.