As a Senior Research Associate you will be working with the team developing new assays that will fuel the discovery of clinically useful biomarkers and therapeutic candidates. You will implement a variety of cellular assays aimed at identification of T and B cell subsets. You will also play a key role in the design and implementation of read-outs for T cell antigen-specificity and effector function, with minimal supervision. You will also be accountable for coordinating general lab maintenance tasks such as ordering reagents, restocking lab consumables, and regular upkeep of lab equipment.
- Implement complex cellular assays (flow cytometry, lymphocyte quantification, T cell stimulation, etc.)
- Culture and maintain cell lines for cell-based assays
- Manage cell stock inventory
- Coordinate day-to-day lab activities including equipment maintenance, reagent orders, restocking consumables, etc.
- Effectively works and communicates with group members and other groups in a dynamic and fast paced environment in order to accomplish goals