Adaptive is looking for an outstanding researcher to join our discovery team based in South San Francisco. At Adaptive you will be working with a dynamic and cross-functional team that is focused on identification of TCR-based therapeutic candidates and clinically useful biomarkers. You will implement a variety of cellular assays aimed at identifying and characterizing T cells, including assays measuring T cell antigen specificity and function. You will also coordinate general lab maintenance tasks such as ordering reagents, restocking lab consumables, and regular upkeep of lab equipment.
- Develop and implement a variety of complex cellular assays primarily aimed at measuring T cell responses to antigen
- Manage cell stock inventory by processing and cryopreserving cells from a variety of sources including leukapheresis products
- Culture and maintain primary cells and cells lines
- Coordinate day-to-day lab activities including equipment maintenance, reagent orders, restocking consumables, etc.
- Work and communicate with group members in a dynamic and fast-paced environment in order to accomplish goals