- * Conduct assigned experiments and assists in their designs. Follow directions and laboratory procedures as assigned by supervisor.
- * Perform Luminex and ELISA assay development,optimization, validation and execution.
- * Organize Myriad RBM Multi-Analyte Profiling (MAP) assay validation documents according to regulatory guidelines and company standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- * Analyze, interpret, and report results. Make clear, concise, and logical recommendations for further action
- * Recommend new methods, procedures, and techniques forsolving specific project problems.
- * Help to complete projects on time and within budget.
- * Support transition of methods and reagents to customers.
- * Serve as expert in area of specialization in relations with other scientific personnel.
- * Maintain currency of scientific literature in area of expertise. Provide reviews of literature project proposals as assigned by superviso
- * Pursue a personal development program aimed at improving scientific skills and knowledge to increase effectiveness.
- * Interact and cooperate with other departments throughout the corporation in a professional manner to be aware of scientific activities of pertinence to the department and company.
- * May act as lead in the manufacturing group by planningand directing work of less experienced peers.
- * Trains and answers questions by less experienced peers.
Typical candidate has 5 years experience at Myriad RBM within the Manufacturing or Development group and demonstrates extensive proficiency in this area of work. Must be capable of handling the most complex issues with limited supervision. External candidates must have MS degree with 1+ years, or a BS degree with 3+ years of appropriate experience. Knowledge and hands on experience with immunoassay techniques, ELISA and other analytical method. Must be capable of valid experimental design and interpretation. In addition, a successful candidate will pay high attention to detail, be well-organized, and be able to perform statistical analyses. Oral and written communication skills of advanced quality are necessary. Works well in a team situation.
Physical and Mental Requirements of the job:
Lifting up to 20lbs, Carrying, Repetitive Motion, Near Acuity, Color Determination, Depth Perception
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/bnps88x