Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Generate large, multiplexed pools of amplicons and construct libraries from isolated
gDNA using automated methods in a diagnostic setting.
• Track and enter sample information using a Laboratory Information Management
• Amplify libraries using automated methods and perform Next Generation Sequencing
• Using established Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), maintain and oversee
library handling, tracking, and storage.
• Use a keen attention to detail to maintain sample integrity and identification throughout
• Strict adherence to local, regulatory, and quality management guidelines to ensure full