QIAGEN is one of the world’s most successful biotech companies and has achieved outstanding growth in its industry. As a worldwide leading provider of innovative DNA, RNA, and protein purification technologies, and molecular testing solutions to the life science market and to diagnostic laboratories, we have consistently delivered impressive year-on-year revenue increases.
To further strengthen the Global Competence Center Recruiting in Silicon Valley (Redwood City), we are looking to fill a temporary contract (up to 6 months with a possible extension).
- Handle entire recruiting process for our business area Bio Informatics at our site in San Francisco Silicon Valley (Redwood City)
- Provide recruitment leadership and requisition management to corporate functional managers and internal/ external candidates
- Develop and implement sourcing and recruiting strategies to identify and attract qualified candidates
- Interview, evaluate and recommend candidates for hire
- Support in the design and implementation of global recruiting concepts and standards