The Senior Reagents Manufacturing Technician is responsible for the formulation, filling, capping, labeling, and kitting of all existing and new reagent products.. This position will work closely with development for the transfer of new formulations into Reagent Manufacturing. Works very closely with colleagues to maintain a clean and organized laboratory environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform assigned duties according the weekly production schedule. Complete weekly report of work completed, forward to Supervisor every week at a designated time.
• Formulate and filter DNA solutions for molecular biology use using sterile technique according to manufacturing instructions. Test solutions for pH, Conductivity.
• Fill, cap, label, and kit reagent products according to manufacturing instructions using manual and automated systems.
• Support QC testing and release of reagent products as assigned.
• Write, revise, and implement Equipment Procedures for all equipment and Standard Operating Procedures for standard lab practices.
• Perform accurate cycle counts on monthly and quarterly basis.
• Order lab supplies and manufacturing materials as needed or directed by Manager. Complete and obtain approval for purchase requisitions. Receive, log, and stock material upon receipt.
• Forward material to logistics to support reagent internal consumable requests.
• Follow all established lab procedures both documented and undocumented. Complete all paperwork using good manufacturing practices.