We are seeking self-motivated, driven, and highly organized Senior Program Manager, with strong communication, project management and leadership skills, to drive the development, integration and commercialization of Pacific Biosciences’ key products. The selected individuals must be capable of working collaboratively with project teams, from various functions, to successfully drive the new product concepts to market, under aggressive timelines, in a dynamically evolving technology environment.
The ideal candidate must have a strong product development background specific to the challenges of semiconductor/consumables development, a track record of working under a product development process phase gate environment, and experience in developing and commercializing products for next generation sequencing. The qualified individuals are fast learners and have the ability to grasp PacBio’s core technologies and their applications.
• Act as program leader to drive large project teams in developing high level program scope, dependencies, timelines and resource plans
• Drive program core teams to execute key program deliverables, which meet product requirements
• Work closely with functional line managers and project teams to resolve issues, facilitate trade-off decisions, and escalating resource conflicts/gaps
• Working with Quality and appropriate line managers, ensures the timely completion of program risk analysis and appropriate steps for mitigation are taken. Ensure compliance with appropriate regulatory guidelines.
• Work very closely with product marketing, development, and manufacturing teams to ensure successful implementation of product requirements for semiconductor based consumables
• Assist functional line managers with improving and implementing an effective product development process at PacBio