This dynamic, fast-paced Sr. Product Specialist role will interact with customers and employees at all levels, and will have responsibility for a wide range of customer service and technical support functions, by providing customer service in a responsive, empathetic, reliable, patient, resourceful, and assured manner. A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of customers to ensure a high level of customer resolution and satisfaction. Responsibilities include:
- Gain deep understanding of all essential technical product information, enabling a sophisticated level of customer service and technical support as well as custom quotation capabilities
- Provide clear communications with customers and internal teams to ensure efficient execution of order fulfillment and product line management
- Respond to all inbound requests, by email and phone, fulfilling requests in a friendly, professional , and timely manner
- Evaluate, prioritize, and respond to assigned customer requests while documenting troubleshooting steps and issue resolution
- Take ownership of customer issues, knowing when to escalate to appropriate resources
- Interact cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, Quality, and technical teams to support product knowledge and customer issues
- Requires strong multitasking abilities to complete activities in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Communication Proficiency
- Attention to Detail
- Technical Capacity
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Self- Starter
- Stress Management/Composure
Educational/Work Experience Requirements: BS or higher in life science with 5+ years life science industry experience.