It's amazing what your DNA can reveal about your past. Using cutting edge DNA technology, AncestryDNA can tell you about where your family is from and help you find relatives and ancestors you never knew you had.
We are seeking a passionate, experienced product marketing leader to be a part of our rapidly growing new product line in consumer genetics and health. The Senior Product Marketing Manager will help define and execute the go-to-market strategy and integrated marketing planning to grow awareness of this new service and drive sales to meet aggressive goals.
- Drive AncestryDNA marketing efforts, working cross-functionally across the organization to deliver on annual and quarterly strategic and performance goals.
- Partner with key marketing channel teams to develop marketing initiatives, campaigns, launches, marketing programs and communications to meet stated strategic and performance goals.
- Identify key measures of success as part of the marketing planning process and ensure brand and performance goals are met, providing a feedback loop for continuous improvement.
- Partner closely with consumer insights, product and UX team to inform product strategy, launch new products, and bring key product enhancements to market.
- Work across marketing teams to optimize and improve the consumer experience from beginning to end, identifying key engagement, conversion and retention opportunities for product and marketing channel teams.
- Monitor the rapidly growing consumer genetics market to stay on top of key trends and provide insights within the organization.
- Develop and implement strategies to drive adoption and usage of key site features and products.
- Exhibit deep audience expertise and serve as voice of the customer for our members by analyzing behavioral metrics, monitoring and collating member insights, and driving member research.
- Create a compelling set of messages, evidence, and proof points that promote AncestryDNA’s unique value.