Clontech Laboratories, Inc., a manufacturer and developer of reagents and supplies for biotechnology research, is currently seeking an experienced Product Manager to join its growing marketing team in Mountain View, CA.
Major responsibilities include:
- Develop, define and execute a market development strategy for a family of products that includes cells, media, growth and differentiation factors, antibodies, freezing media and other supplies that could be used by customers in research, biotechnology and drug development.
- Work with sales team to provide training and sales tools necessary for the sales team to actively promote and sell to research customers. Attend appropriate conferences and engage key opinion leaders; particularly for biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies.
- Lead the development and implementation of marketing campaigns for stem cell related products including but not limited to seminars, technical notes, web content and promotional campaigns.
- Conduct market research and report on developing market opportunities. Create plans and strategies for taking advantage of market opportunities. Research and provide strategies to mitigate competitive threats.
- Be a member of a worldwide team responsible for actively engaging and taking advantage of opportunities with global customers.