We are seeking a Senior Software Product Manager, Bioinformatics to lead and manage the delivery of our on-market and new bioinformatics single cell analysis pipelines (including cellranger). This person will be responsible for managing our informatics product strategy, including translating business and customer needs into requirements, evaluating the priority of new features, and setting timelines for release.
- Lead single cell informatics product strategy. Develop customer/product requirements, drawing from the field, support, and internal Computational Biology team, and evaluate trade-offs
- Create and manage release plans, deeply understanding and managing dependencies
- Coordinate across cross-functional teams (software engineering, computational biology, product design, and QA), leveraging strong leadership, planning, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Communicate technical problems and solutions clearly to all levels and roles across the company
- Ensure we deliver impactful, well-supported products that customers love