Home based out of UK, Germany, or France
Results-orientated, decisive, pragmatic, intuitive, self-motivated senior marketing manager/Director, capable of handling multiple projects at once and able to act on their own initiative.
Excellent interpersonal skills, a good communicator and able to display flexible and creative thought processes, tackling head-on the challenge of developing cutting-edge marketing for a highly innovative life science leader.
You will have a strong ability to create and implement effective Tactical and Strategic marketing, positional and promotional Translational Genomics/Proteomics campaigns using a range of marketing methodologies, proven formats and media channels. Appreciation for the importance of market intelligence, customer segmentation and marketing data analytics. Possess a unique understanding of the Life Science Market for Genomics and Proteomics to consistently measure the success of programs and events, to ensure NanoString exceeds it strategic objectives as a leader in the Life Science tools and molecular diagnostics markets.
- Development and delivery of key strategic and tactical marketing programs and events for the basic and translational research market segment, aligned to the Global marketing plan and the segment strategy for both direct and distributor sales channels.
- Development of key market segment positioning and highly effective product sales campaigns
- Create high value product positioning, effective sales tools, marketing collateral, brochures, customer-facing presentations.
- Lead tactical marketing activities for EMEA, delivering highly quality, high impact tradeshows and conferences, frequent, high impact direct email blasts, lead nurture programs and local seminars.
- Design and implement high impact annual European NanoString User Group meetings
- Define, execute and lead strategic marketing programs to create high value knowledge base of emerging application and research segments, ensuring NSTG are at the leading edge of all relevant new application developments.
- Develop a comprehensive KOL program and strategic partnerships to ensure continued high level of thought leader interaction and advocacy of Nanostring Technology.
- Design and execute local marketing initiatives and programs across EMEA with Regional Account Managers and Inside Sales function