As the Sr. Manager, Global Marketing, you will provide leadership and direction for the company’s global marketing, fiscal management and strategic planning in one or more market segments to achieve revenue and profitability goals. You will provide direction and support to sales, product development, business development, legal, and finance for market segment revenue generation and operations management.
- Lead and execute marketing communication plans to support marketing and business growth.
- Oversee contractors and vendors (e.g. technical writers) and work with marketing and product teams in the development of promotional/technical content for execution of web, digital and social media plans.
- Lead, oversee, and coordinate the deployment of marketing programs including advertising, PR, and web.
- Manage ad agency, media buying, public relations, and other third party vendors.
- Provide reports, metrics, and analysis of marketing programs to demonstrate ROI and/or program effectiveness.
- Develop and maintain identity within the corporate brand guidelines throughout the organization.
- Participate in budget development for the department. Monitor use of resources within budget limitations.
- Develop and execute automated marketing program for the business.