Are you passionate about science and specifically the contributions and advances made in the evolving world of genetic sciences? We have recently expanded our Genetic Analysis Content team and are seeking a Senior Market Development Manager focused on driving new market opportunities and communicating our portfolio of solutions. As a member of our newly created Genetic Analysis Content Global Market Development team, you would be responsible for setting the strategic direction and tactical implementation of activities and deliverables supporting key product lines and application areas. This role will also identify opportunities to create new content and/or leverage existing content to develop our market presence and penetration.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Identify and coordinate new opportunities for cross-platform, content, and workflow solutions for academic and translational researchers; define market opportunity and requirements for successful content solutions.
- Find, nurture and maintain KOL partners and other collaboration opportunities; leverage partners to determine content needs and to champion our solutions.
- Discover and explore large business opportunities with potential partners in academic and translational research segments.
- Synthesize customer experiences and desires into key content and workflow requirements and deliver back to internal product management and technical content teams.
- Develop strategic, multi-channel integrated marketing plans for areas of responsibility, including customer segmentation, competitor analysis, business trends, market opportunities, awareness/demand generation and sales enablement.
- Collaborate and ensure alignment of marketing plans among Product Management, Regional Market Development Partners, Commercial Leaders, and other stakeholders
- Propose and execute on customer and market research activities to provide key market insights and actionable business outcomes
- Maintain knowledge of the trends and competitive activity relevant to academic and translational research or other assigned markets
- Partner with Product Management and Regional Marketing Managers to develop and deliver sales training and support materials
- Interact with varying levels of internal and external personnel including direct customer communication, KOL engagement and management, and public presentation