TriLink Biotechnologies is seeking a Senior, Manufacturing Associate. This position will be an in-lab leader in the production of research and clinical grade components and products by setting-up, cleaning, operating, and maintaining equipment; performing chemical and enzymatic reactions; following aseptic procedures; and documenting actions. Responsibilities include:
- Leads by example with a high level of compliance with regard to cGMP regulations
- Leads the development, implementation, assessment and improvement of laboratory processes, procedures and controls.
- Facilitates continuous improvement within the laboratory
- Leads/assists with laboratory problem solving projects and investigations
- Prepares for production by reviewing production schedule; studying and clarifying specifications; calculating requirements; assembling materials and supplies.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by following current good manufacturing practices (cGMP), and standard operating procedures.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; calling for repairs.
- Documents production by accurately completing forms, reports, logs, and records of equipment and batches following good documentation practices.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in training opportunities.
- Writes, edits and reviews batch records and SOPs.
- Participates is maintenance and cleaning of the cleanroom facilities and any other duties assigned.
- Participates in the training of personnel.
- A Bachelor’s degree in life sciences or related field and 5 - 7 years of relevant GMP manufacturing laboratory experience or an MS degree and 3 - 5 years of experience
- Experience with Standard Operating Procedures
- Experience with Oligonucleotide Synthesis a plus
- Solid chromatographic and spectroscopic method development and trouble shooting skills
- Ability to work in a clean room environment
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Self-motivated and able to organize and prioritize multiple tasks
- Effectively build and maintain positive relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization
TriLink Biotechnologies is a rapidly growing biotech firm in San Diego, CA that offers competitive wages and a full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, LTD, and a retirement plan.
TriLink is an EEO Employer.