Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them.
Location/Division Specific Information:
- South San Francisco, CA
- Genetic Sciences Division
How will you make an impact?
As a pivotal member of the Genetic Testing Solutions Group you will work as part of a dynamic team of R&D professionals to execute on strategic IVD development projects. A Molecular Biologist with Clinical Development and Design Transfer experience in CE/IVD 510K Products. You will lead a team defining, designing, and executing product development activities throughout all phases of the product development lifecycle process for research and clinical applications.
What will you do?
- Lead a team defining, designing, and executing product development activities throughout all phases of the product development lifecycle process for research and clinical applications, aligning development activities with regulatory strategy and meeting organizational objectives.
- Work cross-functionally with R&D, Product Management, Quality, Regulatory, and Manufacturing leaders to ensure that technical milestones, design transfer, customer satisfaction, and organizational goals are achieved.
- Influence the product design by contributing innovative ideas, assessing the suitability of product design and features to meet the needs of the customer, and ensuring the quality of the product through rigorous testing.
- Develop and implement procedures and processes to meet requirements for IVD product development.
- Exercise influence across functional teams and engage with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage and develop R&D personnel.