Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them.
Location/Division Specific Information:
- South San Francisco, Ca.
- Genetic Testing Solutions
How will you make an impact?
A pivotal member of the Genetic Testing Solutions Group who will work as part of a dynamic team of R&D professionals to execute on strategic IVD development projects. As Senior Manager, Clinical Infrastructure and Lab Operations, they will have administrative responsibility, organization-wide for laboratory operations including maintenance and procurement, regulatory compliance, standard operating processes, and laboratory staff development. Provides general guidance to subordinate managers and staff.
A Scientist with experience building laboratory facilities, infrastructure, and processes for research and clinical labs. They will oversee the operations and management of lab facilities by directing, planning, coordinating, and evaluating all aspects of clinical R&D lab operations across multiple R&D sites.
What will you do?
- Build infrastructure and streamline processes
- Lead a team defining, developing, and executing appropriate procedures to standardize and streamline laboratory operations in compliance with quality requirements.
- Implement quality management process to meet requirements for clinical product development.
- Work cross-functionally with R&D, Quality, Regulatory, and EH&S leaders to ensure that appropriate procedures are established and compliance is maintained to support product development.
- Exercise influence across functional teams and engage with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage clinical R&D laboratory operations and oversee material and equipment procurement.
- Manage and develop R&D lab personnel.