The Patient Marketing and Sales Training is a combined role which will be responsible for planning, development, and execution of the Diagnostic Franchise Patient Marketing Plan and the management of our Sales Training Program. The successful candidate will operate in close alignment with the franchise leadership team working directly with functional heads for Solid Tumor and Hematologic Marketing to develop effective communication tools targeting key patient segments. The Patient Marketer will lead all the development of patient promotional campaigns and collateral.
Sales Training responsibilities include establishing a comprehensive training curriculum which spans Diagnostic New Hire on-boarding through advanced selling skills seminars. The successful candidate will leverage all forms of training media and will oversee our sales training portal.
Responsibilities and scope includes:
- Lead the development and execution of Patient Marketing campaigns and promotional collateral
- Develop patient centric innovative programs which compliment field promotional efforts
- Develop patient product advocates and lead advocate management
- Manage market research initiatives in collaboration with Brand Leads to uncover market opportunities
- Define segment specific training strategies which increase Diagnostic field effectiveness with each customer segment
- Partner across Diagnostic Franchise Leadership to proactively address the needs of the field team elevating promotional skills while decreasing the time from new hire to field effectiveness.
- Maintain the existing training program to meets the individual needs of Diagnostic field team members while tracking their progress and growth through the training process
- Partner with sales, medical affairs, global marketing, market access, legal, and regulatory to ensure aligned objectives and implementation of brand strategies
- Proven team player with ability to frequently and successfully collaborate cross-functionally
- Excellent written/verbal communication at all times. Experienced in delivering complex messages to various internal and external customers with a track record of effective and influential presentations.