This Senior IT – Technical Programs role is a key position that will be a connector and delivery implementer. They will construct and drive virtual teams in cross discipline programs. The Senior IT – Technical Programs will help define and execute rollout strategy for major project initiatives as well as being a key voice in the overall direction. Collaborate with Bioinformatics, architects, engineers, QA, Networking, and external vendors.
- Be champion for program management, integration, deployment and delivery.
- Be a contributing technical member within IT and the programs.
- Supporting, interfacing and cooperating with cross functional groups. This person must work closely with end users to understand their needs and provide guidance.
- Create and maintain project plans, policies and procedures.
- Participate in the installation, integration, acceptance testing, and on-going maintenance of IT systems.
- Work with system users to ensure efficient system utilization and be an active member in capacity planning.
- Be part of an on-call rotation for evening and weekend support