Responsible for initiation and implementation of product-based global marketing strategies for the recombinant coagulation factor, rVIII-SingleChain. The role will champion rVIII-SingleChain to maximize the commercial potential of the brand and in collaboration with the Global Business Team takes ownership of the development of global strategic marketing plan, marketing mix and tactics, talking points and brand vocabularies, value proposition and Health Economics strategy, launch roadmap, global brand guide as well as core materials. Responsible for Commercial input to the Stage Gate product development process including development of Business Cases. Involvement and responsibility as directed for projects relating to the rVIII-SingleChain and other rCoag pipeline projects.
• Responsible for generation and implementation of global marketing strategies for the rVIII-SingleChain brand using appropriate resources. Ensure that defined strategies are applied globally. Global product champion.
Global marketing strategies include:
• Commercial lead and input to Core Project Team
• Ongoing development of value proposition and Health Economics strategy
• Core global positioning concepts and messages
• Core global marketing programs
• Global brand guidelines and launch packages in digital and traditional forms
• Work with Global Business Team (GBT) to define and implement tactical priority initiatives. This may include:
• Transformation of defined strategy in promotional activities
• Pre-marketing/launch concepts
• Monitor and contribute to key product development milestones via the R&D project management process. Support the identification, definition and assessment of new development initiatives (i.e. new indications, Life Cycle Management) for existing and potential projects.
• Responsible for definition of Marketing Mix in collaboration with other members of the respective Commercial Development group and the Commercial Ops Regions.
• Responsible for communication concerning rVIII-SingleChain:
• Collaborate in developing and updating publication and communication plan
• Participate at congresses, symposia, meetings
• Support Commercial Operations Regions for customer support (e.g. Opinion Leaders, Patient Organizations)
• Liaison with ClinOps to ensure that Commercials input to the defined site selection process is optimal and that ongoing communications between Commercial and Clinical Operations optimally benefit trial management and Commercial understanding of customer involvement.
• Disseminate product experience and product strategy to Commercial Operations Regions, realizing that approaches can be country/ region specific. Develop global training platform and where appropriate, perform training.
• Provide critical analysis of own and competitive products in collaboration with internal and external partners (market analysis, sales data analysis, market research, where appropriate) for use in formulating pre-launch communications and activities.
• Maintain and develop relationships with key internal groups (including Commercial Operations Regions, R&D, Legal, Finance, etc.) and with key external groups (OP-Leaders, Patient organizations etc) related to rVIII-SingleChain and the coagulation portfolio.
• Works with disease models, epidemiology and internal intelligence and finance functions to develop business cases (BC) and value propositions / pricing models for rVIII-SingleChain, new indications or new rCoag products as directed to support R&D planning and budgeting.
BS/BA required, preferably in the health-related discipline/natural science.
MBA or other related graduate degree preferred. Fluency in spoken and written English.
Minimum of 8 years of relevant commercial / marketing experience in the pharmaceutical/biotherapeutics industry, including relevant experience in a range of R&D, sales, marketing including digital marketing and business development roles.
Worker Sub Type: