Speak with an Allergan recruiter in person at the HireLifeScience.com Career Fair 2015 in Edison, NJ. Register to attend at: http://www.hirelifescience.com/career/default.aspx Responsible for independently creating and implementing formulation development strategies.
Design, direct and/or conduct pre-formulation, formulation development, process development, process optimization, scale-up and clinical manufacturing on assigned projects.
• Independently create and implement strategies for formulation development and solves complex problems.
• Review and authorize reports/documents such as product development reports, quality overall summary, master formulas and other key reports/ documents.
• Coordinate with contract research organizations and provides technical assessments on alternative drug delivery technologies.
• Conduct briefings and technical meetings for top management and representatives.
• Act as lead role after the Head of Formulation Development.
• Provide technical and administrative leadership to a significant group of scientific professionals; Manage the progress of the projects in the team.
• Represent Formulation Development and acts as subject matter expert with government agencies, e.g. FDA during PAI or in responding to deficiencies to submitted ANDA applications.
• Set annual performance goals and conducts semi-annual and annual performance evaluations for reporting staff; Provide input for annual department budget; and Act as area management for SOPs, change controls, deviations and CAPAs. Education Applicants must have a Master's Degree (or foreign equivalent) in Pharma Sci, Chemistry or related field, plus seven years of experience in formulation development, process development and/or manufacturing.
Applicant must have solid understanding of pharmaceutical dosage forms including controlled release drug delivery technologies, with Modified Release Dosage Forms- Matrix Tablets & Multiparticulate Dosage Forms, thorough knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices, and knowledge of FDA regulatory guidance's, ICH guidelines and requirements of ANDA submissions. EOE Statement
EOE Statement EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity is the Law poster: English