Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Where will your specialized knowledge and technical leadership not only make an impact, but also develop even further? Right here, where you will manage the development and delivery of large integrated customer solutions by transforming broad concepts into structured programs, leading the design and delivery of multi-national/multi-partner projects, delivering solutions for complex, high impact issues, and building effective client relationships.
In this role, the experienced project manager supports the sale and manages the solution design/development of large integrated service projects to external customers; often involving multi-function and multi-vendor efforts. These projects can include but are not limited to: Asset Management Program implementation, relocation of customer assets, facility inventories, and other projects as identified and needed.
The desired candidate for this position can determine the overall project plan, budget, structure, schedule, and staffing requirements. They will assist our external customers in the definition and implementation of complex integrated solutions requiring CrossLab services. They are responsible for the pricing of customized solutions and ensuring implementation or delivery within specified goals
The ideal candidate:
- Can Apply and demonstrate a commitment to industry-accepted project management processes, practices, tools, and behaviors
- Can provide examples of successful management, implementation, and deployment of assigned customer projects or CrossLab solutions and projects
- Will have experience leading customer physical inventory and tagging activities
- Has experience providing Cross-functional team leadership that is in line with Agilent policies and procedures
- Can assist with 3rd Party on-boarding and contracting for assigned projects
- Is very detail-oriented and good at multi-tasking
- Has the ability to train and mentor others that may be assisting on projects
- Can lead meetings, update customers, and maintain documentation that is shared with customers, sales and management
- Listens to the needs of the customer and can brainstorm with internal and external teams to develop project plans or resolve project issues. Excellent communicator
- Can adapt quickly to new software, SOP's, and processes as needed to work in different customer situations
- Has the ability to travel, when needed, depending on the location of the project (can be 50% or more at times due to project needs)
- Has the ability to work independently and assume responsibility for project timelines, budget, reporting and overall project management
- Is an effective communicator with internal teams, customers and managers
- Is flexible and can an adapt to change -- within a timeline, project or needs of the department
- Works well in diverse teams with a sense of urgency, while being willing and able to make course corrections if one path isn't working
- Is a positive representative to demonstrate Agilent's industry-leading expertise and insight
- Has an entrepreneurial, innovative, creative, positive and flexible mindset
- Can focus and make tough trade-offs when necessary to consistently drive superior business outcomes for our customers
- Is accountable for actions -- do what you say you will do -- follow through on commitments with a relentless pursuit of customer success
- Has innovation and is a strong contributor -- driving to invent, discover solutions, and seek new ideas to help our customers.
- Has the core values of Trust, Respect and Teamwork -- Agilent strives to create an inclusive team environment that treats all individuals, their ideas and contributions, with trust and respect
- Will treat all Individuals with respect. We create an inclusive environment that fosters respect for each person's ideas and contributions. We realize the full power of a global, diverse workforce.
- Delivers uncompromising integrity - never compromising integrity in any relationship with customers, competitors, suppliers or employees.