10X Genomics is a Bay Area start-up developing new technologies for breakthrough next generation sequencing applications. The core technology combines advances in chemistry, biochemistry, microfluidics and computational biology.
10X is looking for an outstanding individual to join its consumable and reagents development team. This is a key position for the commercialization of consumable products associated with Next Generation Sequencing chemistries. This person will be responsible for developing and integrating process control and yield optimization solutions for complex reagent manufacturing workflows.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in statistics and data analysis. Knowledge and hands on experience with trend analysis, yield enhancement methods, correlation and ANOVA analysis, quality systems databases, developing statistical process control for reagent manufacturing and previous experience in manufacturing SPC are required.
- Develop and implement process monitoring for robust manufacturing of complex reagents.
- Write custom database queries to extract and aggregate QC data from multiple databases, analyze this data and establish trends and guard bands for process control.
- Identify key parameters and establish statistically relevant correlations between regent QC metrics and next gen sequencing metrics.
- Contribute to CAPA investigations and remediation. Provide data analysis and support for root cause investigations.
- Provide guidance for expansion of data collection activities to R&D organization. Develop light weight sample tracking and automated data collection for subsequent sequencing.
- Produce reports on process / method capabilities, component variability and ANOVA.