East Coast territory - Successful track record in selling Central Laboratory clinical trial services required.
**This is an individual contributor role with no direct reports.
Pharma-Cruiting Life Sciences Executive is seeking an experienced, highly motivated Director or Senior Director Business Development professional for a global central laboratorydedicated exclusively to central laboratory testing and the associated services for pharmaceutical clinical trials.
The successful candidate will have full responsibility for business development activities for the East Coast encompassing pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
- Develop sales leads and generate sales by strategically driving activity plans and building territory
- Establish & maintain key business relationships within the pharmaceutical industry
- Maintain and build strong internal relationships within the company by demonstrating cross-functional collaboration
- Identify new business opportunities and threats to the future growth of the business and act on these by monitoring the competition and aligning our service portfolio with new customer trends
- Facilitate the transition of new studies from sales to the operations teams, ensuring that customer preferences and requests are communicated
- Attend and contribute to sales and project meetings
- Report in our CRM system for timely and accurate, forecast management