This role is responsible for directing all administrative and operational functions for the Beverly, MA facilities. QIAGEN Beverly is a rapidly growing organization and the GM will bear responsibility for developing the physical, financial, and organizational structure of the company such that it will sustain and thrive through the next 5 years with a CAGR of >15% expected.
The incumbent will have P&L responsibility for the QIAGEN Beverly location and Operations activities for Enzymatics and Quanta units. Oversees or coordinates all operational segments of business, including sales, marketing finance, administration, facilities management, safety compliance, Quality Management System, and materials management, manufacturing and R&D. This position will bear responsibility for ensuring delivery of overall business objectives starting with revenue achievement and cost management. In addition, the GM will also develop and implement improvement strategies, including finance, information management (including ERP/MRP), ISO and QMS, Human Resources, and general business efficiency improvements.
- Developing and managing budget for revenue and costs,
- Oversee day-to-day operations within Beverly and coordinate customer activities with other QIAGEN locations,
- Direct management of QA, SCM, MFG, facilities and R&D organizations located in Beverly,
- Dotted line management of Sales, Marketing, Finance and HR organizations,
- Manage general site activities,
- Responsible for the establishment and achievement of key performance goals for each of these areas of responsibility to ensure budgetary objectives are met,
- Manage administrative team (Office Manager, Supply Chain Manager, …).