This Senior DevOps Engineering role will drive system operations and release process including build, deployment and infrastructure, operations, monitoring for the high performance computing Cluster. Define and execute rollout strategy for major project initiatives. Collaborate with architects, engineers, QA, Networking, and external vendors to provide infrastructure assistance.
- Be champion for continuous integrations, deployment, provisioning and monitoring.
- Manage and maintain supporting Engineering applications, including version control, bug tracking and continuous integration.
- Supporting, interfacing and cooperating with cross functional groups. This person must work closely with end users to understand their needs and provide guidance.
- Create and maintain support, maintenance, and compliance policy and procedures.
- Participate in the installation, integration, acceptance testing, and on-going maintenance of Linux cluster systems
- Work with system users to ensure efficient resource utilization
- Generate and communicate compute and storage cluster usage guidelines
- Be a key resource for IT Linux based systems
- Be part of an on-call rotation for evening and weekend support