The Senior Clinical Data Manager will implement the rigorous and scalable systems required to robustly manage GRAIL’s clinical data from GRAIL’s program of clinical studies.
- Work closely with GRAIL Clinical Operations, Medical Directors, and collaborators on clinical studies from startup to database lock to produce high-quality study data.
- Hold accountability for clinical database integrity and accuracy on individual studies.
- Review protocols and provide input relevant to data management issues.
- Manage data management study activities with vendors including DB build, UAT, maintenance, and lock.
- Be responsible for study-specific data management documentation (e.g. DM Plan, database creation/validation, and query generation/resolution).
- Assist the Lead of Data Management with developing and implementing data management standards, processes, policies and associated documents