Working with the Service, Marketing and Sales teams, the Architect is responsible for performing all aspects of Salesforce.com (SFDC) development including configuration, customization, and integrations with SAP. Role also includes collaborating with both internal and external stakeholders to build solutions in SFDC that support new business requirements as well as processes for continuous improvement.
• Design & Integrate SFDC with SAP
• Manage other 3rd party applications that integrate into SFDC (RemedyForce, ServiceMax, any future applications)
• Perform mass data imports/exports using the API or various import tools
• Gather technical requirements from diverse groups inside our Marketing/Customer Support organization and design Salesforce applications to meet those requirements.
• Consult on the administration of the Salesforce environment, including: customizing and implementing profiles, roles, security settings, sharing rules, applications, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow, validation rules, dashboards, reports, etc.
• Design, develop and maintain complex workflows rules, validation rules and custom workflow, etc.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams of new feature technical design, technical requirements, limitations, and implementation
• May perform unit testing, integration testing, and performance testing of new application functionality. Analyze and mitigate issues identified during testing
• Identify opportunities for application optimization, redesign, or development within the Marketing and Customer Service teams
• Create project documentation describing technical requirements
• Independently carry out integration and development projects
• Plan and execute large scale customer data improvement projects
• Manage Validation activities of Salesforce for any changes or enhancement upgrades to the platform
• Light project management including meeting facilitation, workplan creation, task management for self and sometimes others.