The Senior Associate in the Assembly area is responsible for production completion and coordination, as well as comprehending and performing assigned documentation creation and review, manual/automated production duties, and equipment maintenance and troubleshooting tasks according to established standard operating procedures.
• Adhere to and accurately complete/review all production-related documentation.
• Responsible for setup, changeover and preparation of related production activities, equipment and materials.
• Responsible for the training in new and fellow technicians on production procedures.
• Responsible for the initial troubleshooting and resolution of production line issues, and communicate issues and discrepancies to area managers.
• Responsible for collaborating on new and current area documentation, as well as initiating production-related deviations and nonconformities.
• Contribute to cross-functional brainstorming and process improvement initiatives.
•Perform assigned associate performance reviews.
• Contribute to and support department/corporate goals.
•Responsible for ensuring on-going compliance to applicable quality and EHS regulations and standards (e.g., ISO, US FDA, MDD, IVDD, EU-PSHA, OSHA, etc.).