The Senior Accountant is a hands-on position responsible for the general accounting activities of the company in accordance with GAAP, including month-end-close and financial reporting. This position reports to the Senior Accounting Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain the General Ledger including sub-ledgers.
- Perform monthly closing process, including posting journal entries, and account reconciliations.
- Prepare schedules to support VAT returns.
- Work with AP accountants and reconcile international subsidiaries.
- Work with Operations team to reconcile cash, accounts receivable, and other related accounts.
- Responsible for monthly financial reporting and ensure timely and accurate metrics to the management team.
- Assist with annual financial external audits and external reporting requirements.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls and SOX 404 requirements.
- Undertake projects relating to process improvement both from a business standpoint and system related.
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional tasks and responsibilities.