Biopharma companies are challenged with turning advancements in genomics into better therapies and improved health. By providing sequencing services and custom cohorts of deeply phenotyped and genotyped patients, as well as the GORdb platform and analysis suite and cutting-edge AI, we enable our clients to accelerate their drug discovery and development programs.
The Senior Accountant will assist in month end closings, journal entries preparation and general ledger reconciliations. The ideal candidate will have a mix of public and private experience in accountancy.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prepares journal entries and monthly balance sheet accounts reconciliations
- Prepares bank reconciliations and investigate discrepancies
- Participates in month end closings and general ledger account analysis
- Prepares revenue recognition workpaper
- Responsible for A/R and collections
- Performs payroll and related functions
- Assists in year-end audits
- Assists in internal controls governance
- Performs other finance and accounting functions ad hoc