TriLink Biotechnologies is seeking a Scientist or Staff Scientist to join our team. TriLink is a leader in the areas of oligonucleotide and messenger RNA manufacturing and is at the forefront of exciting new therapeutic areas such as gene editing, gene replacement and self-amplifying vaccines. The ideal candidate will we be well versed in all aspects of oligonucleotide analysis with hands on experience separating complex oligonucleotide molecules by a variety of modes of HPLC. In addition, the candidate must be able to design and execute experiments and interpret data independently. The ideal candidate will be, well organized, able to work both independently and with a team and able and meet project timelines.
- Development and implementation of new processes and process improvements.
- Assist in the transfer of new processes to manufacturing team.
- Prepare for experiments by reviewing schedule; studying and clarifying specifications; calculating requirements; assembling materials and supplies
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Able to follow current good manufacturing practices (cGMP), and standard operating procedures
- Present data to group and participate in analytical discussions
- Document research by completing forms, reports, logs, and records of equipment and batches
- Update job knowledge by participating in training opportunities
- A Bachelor of Science or advanced degree in chemistry or a related field
- At least 3+ years with experience with Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) and/or Ion Chromatography (IC) method development.
- Preferred at least 1-2 years’ experience in a biotechnology setting.
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Results driven self-starter.
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical skills applied to investigations.
- Self-motivated and able to organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
TriLink Biotechnologies is a rapidly growing biotech firm in San Diego, CA that offers competitive wages and a full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, LTD, and a retirement plan.
TriLink is an EEO Employer.