Your primary technical focus will be improving the performance of our single-cell RNA-sequencing kit and expanding the applications beyond whole transcriptome sequencing. Responsibilities include experimental design, data analysis, and communication of results to other team members.
- Advanced degree in molecular biology/genomics (or related field)
- Experience with Next-Generation Sequencing library preparation
- Must have strong communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience with single-cell sequencing
- Programming experience (Python or R)
- Next-Generation Sequencing data analysis