As a Scientist in Illumina’s Reproductive and Genetic Health Business Unit, you will have the opportunity to be a part of a multi-disciplinary team and create new as well as develop current molecular diagnostic products. You will be part of the team participating in the development of sample-to-report products for the research and diagnostic markets. You will also be responsible for supporting development of products, assays and processes that abide to special quality as well as regulatory guidelines.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Plan and execute various laboratory experiments with limited instruction.
• Recommend technical decisions that impact project teams.
• Manage goals within defined target timeframes, may manage small technical teams to achieve their goals.
• Draft and finalize Plans, Protocols and Reports for Verification & Validation studies.
• Perform data analysis; write reports and present results and project assessments to Senior Management.
• Develop infrastructure processes for product development and manufacturing systems.
• Interface with various departments and serves as internal consultant.
• Perform other duties as assigned.