We are looking for an experienced scientist skilled in development and implementation of methods to assess the quality of complex molecular biology reagents through functional performance measurements as well as surrogate assays and measurements. The ideal candidate will have experience in technology transfer, assay development, molecular biology techniques as well as extensive experience with sequencing chemistries and methodologies. We offer a startup environment where you will be expected to participate in and contribute expertise to, the development and build out of reagent manufacturing.
• Ability to initiate problem solving and technical decisions as an independent contributor.
• Develop and manage a team of advanced and junior bench scientists in execution and development experiments designed to measure the performance characteristics and quality of complex, novel sequencing and cluster reagents.
• Analysis, interpretation and compilation of large complex datasets.
• Develop appropriate methods of raw material quality assessment for key components
• Collaborate with research and engineering groups to transfer, refine and develop raw good and finished good quality methods and analyses.
• Develop and execute stability measurements and experiments for reagents. Collaborate with research to refine formulations to address shelf life and stability of reagents
• Act as subject matter expert for formulation group.
• Development and implementation computers and software programs used in manufacturing processes (ERP, LIMS, etc.)
• Development and utilization of quality control schemes and processes for both raw goods and finished products.