Job ID: 5389BR
Location: Tarrytown, New York
Department: VelocImmune Next ( www.regeneron.com/velocimmune )
We are seeking a creative, self· motivated scientist to join the Technology and Discovery Centers of Regeneron Pharmaceutical Inc. in Tarrytown, NY. The successful candidate will support on-going, and initiate new, research projects towards generating, identifying, characterizing, and modifying novel antigen receptor molecules based on analyses of Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) data. The ideal candidate should have a strong combined background in computer science, immunology and molecular biology, as well as experience in bioinformatic analyses of NGS data from different sequencing platforms.
- Develop and refine programs to analyze NGS data on antigen receptor repertoire
- Automate NGS analysis on antigen receptor repertoire sequencing.
- Evaluate novel engineered mouse models based on NGS analysis.
- Extend analysis pipelines for BAC and L TVEC sequencing applications.
- Extend analysis pipelines for exome and whole genome sequencing applications of human
and mouse samples.
- Apply and develop computational methods to model and refine protein structures based on
available experimental data.
- Model protein interactions (e.g. antigen/receptor) using computational structural biology tools.
- Set up and follow collaborations within and outside the company to acquire structural data for proteins of interest.