Hologic is seeking a Scientist I/II responsible for initiating, directing and executing scientific research and/or development strategies.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Designs and executes moderately complex experiments to complete a segment of the overall project and incorporates findings into design of future experiments.
- Integrates own data with those of others within and outside of the project team.
- Writes and reviews product documentation.
- Presents data to external groups.
- Writes study protocols and reports covering several lines of experimentation.
- Writes reports covering data and non-data project topics.
- Operate complex lab equipment and perform routine maintenance/repair.
- Assists in the establishment of procedures and research methodologies.
- Provide recommendations and observations to scientific staff.
- Initiates literature review and searches.
- Trains others on project assay and serves as a resource for solving product issues.
- May oversee junior level Research Associates.