The Human Identification Division (HID) team is looking to hire a bioinformatics scientist to join a cross functional team tasked with developing and supporting a variety of applications in the next generation sequencing space. In this role, you will be working with software engineers, molecular biologists, bioinformaticians, and key opinion leaders in the field to develop and implement data analysis tools.
- Implement analysis pipelines for next generation sequence analysis using Python, Perl, other scripting languages.
- Develop tools using Java, C++ or language of choice.
- Statistical analysis fundamentals and scientific programming
- Collaborate with experts in the field to develop custom data analysis.
- Written and verbal presentation of results and methods, as communication with academic collaborators is essential.