Clontech Laboratories, Inc., is looking for a highly skilled, creative and self-motivated individual with experience in biochemistry and molecular biology to join our talented team of researchers. The successful candidate will have a passion for turning ideas into practical tools and be responsible for the development of the kits for protein purification, manipulation and characterization utilizing Clontech's novel high-capacity membrane based technology.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Work in the laboratory to develop of novel methodologies for fast protein purification, manipulation and controlled enzymology.
- Primary responsibility for experimental design & data analysis, but may work closely with other scientists in R&D, as needed.
- Help prepare drafts and review technical documents related to product manufacture as well as customer-directed application notes.
- Serve as functional expert to support sales and technical support representatives - may be required to give presentations to customers.
- May attend conferences to present data, obtain information on current developments in protein sciences and develop external contacts.