Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek ---- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
In the Companion Diagnostics Business (CDx), our team partners very closely with leading pharmaceutical companies to develop, manufacture and commercialize highly regulated medical devices which are critical for physicians to help select therapies for their patients.
Become a part of a growing and dedicated team that does truly inspiring work in the field of Precision Medicine. Our employees are passionate about their contributions because there is a very direct connection to helping patients with cancer.
We are looking for a talented and dedicated entry/intermediate level biologist to join our CDx Research and Development Department. You will work in a cross-functional team dedicated to the design and development of CDx assays in a highly regulated environment. This may include leading projects. Your challenge will be to create value for Agilent through innovative ideas that either create new businesses or enhance existing ones.
- Researching, developing and applying systems to develop in situ hybridization assays, immunohistochemistry assays and possibly other technologies
- Defining and designing the optimal development path for each product within our workflow and adhering to our quality management system framework. Quality is our passion
- Working with internal and external collaborators to employ Agilent's automated staining and labeling solutions for cancer diagnostics.
- Execution of all aspects of experiments including planning, execution, quantitative data analysis and interpretation while striving to improve assay-related protocols and data analysis methods
- Transfer of R&D knowledge to manufacturing team
- Ensuring success through collaboration with your team
Please submit resume and cover letter to apply for this position.
Position can start remote due to COVID- will be on site at Carpinteria, CA