Roche Diagnostics offers a broad range of innovative diagnostic tests and systems that play a pivotal role in the groundbreaking area of integrated healthcare solutions. Our products cover the early detection, targeted screening, evaluation and monitoring of the disease.
Roche Diagnostics is part of one of the world's leading research-oriented healthcare organizations - the Roche Group. Active in the fields of pharmaceuticals and diagnostics, Roche develops innovative products and services that address the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases, thus enhancing well-being and quality of life
This role will include taking complex data and turning it into compelling copy directed at various roles and functions within the next-generation sequencing market. Responsibilities include creating and communicating marketing copy concepts, developing value proposition statements, and reviewing, distilling, and leveraging industry publications to support the Roche Sequencing & Life Science content strategy. The Technical Marketing Copywriter will often work with a collaborative team of scientific and marketing colleagues. Balancing creative thinking with NGS knowledge, he/she will demonstrate an ability to generate and justify concepts, and participate in team meetings as needed.
• Writing and editing marketing copy that demonstrates a strong understanding of next-generation sequencing products, applications, markets, and customers
• Collaborates with product experts to understand complex scientific and clinical data and distills it into effective and creative content for digital or print communications
• Displays excellent command of the English language with a knack for sentence structure and grammar
• Works diligently to understand the target audience and understands the value of research and competitive set awareness
• Able to concept, create and write engaging campaigns for external and internal clients, including email, social, print, websites, and more
• Curate and distill industry publications and product citations to support marketing objectives
• Understand the strategic objectives of the copy assignment and be an active participant in ensuring the integrity of the product strategy is maintained throughout the creative and marketing process
• Demonstrate effective time management - handle and prioritize multiple projects regardless of the inevitable changing scope, timelines, goals, deliverable, etc.
• Is a team player comfortable in a collaborative environment and always eager to share and refine ideas
• Receptive to constructive feedback and understands that revision is an essential part of the creative process
• Leads the reviewing and proofreading of all copy documents before they are submitted for marketing review as well as finished manuscripts for print or online deployment