Synthego is looking for a Scientific Content Producer to join our team and help create the world’s first fully automated cloud-enabled molecular biology lab.
This role supports commercial efforts by producing compelling scientific based content aimed at a variety of audiences ranging from highly technical researchers to life science business leaders. The individual will own the overall content roadmap and production plan, and work very closely with scientists, product teams, and commercial marketing to gather requirements and data to create external ready content from draft to final output.
This person will also research and stay abreast of the latest issues and topics surrounding the genome engineering industry, especially CRISPR, and incorporate such knowledge into the overall content plan.
- Own and drive overall content roadmap and execution plan
- Produce, and assist in, a variety of content including, but not limited to: white papers, data sheets, data graphs, manuals, web content, articles, case studies, videos, newsletters, blogs and webinars
- Work closely with internal constituents to gather data and create content: scientists, product teams, commercial marketing
- Align content with corporate messaging and brand image; optimize for SEO where applicable
- Work closely with external research collaborators to gather and distill data for publishing
- Conduct market research in the CRISPR genome engineering field; suggest topic ideas; incorporate current issues and topics into the content
- 3+ years of experience writing technically based content for a variety of external audiences
- Loves to write for, and contribute to, a variety of content formats (text, diagrams, images, video, etc.)
- Able to write for technical and business audiences; draw audience attention with engaging content and style; quickly convey complex ideas in succinct terms
- Strong command of the written English language
- Hands-on laboratory experience in related field, CRISPR experience a plus
- MS or PhD in field of biology or related field
Company Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Generous equity at an early stage company
- Robust medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k Plan
- Fully stocked kitchen and snacks
- Free catered lunches and dinners