• Meet and exceed assigned sales quota for territory on a consistent quarterly basis, developing and maintaining a 2x quota pipeline to drive achievement of revenue and growth plans.
• Develop new business at existing customers, developing a pipeline and closing business with prospective customers. Proactively establish new contacts, develop and maintain relationships and work all levels of the organization to build sales pipeline.
• Builds, fosters and maintains positive customer relationships. Coordinates and collaborates with Product Applications, R&D and Manufacturing teams to develop customer solutions
• Works with Product Applications to define complex gene sequencing and with VP, Sales to close complex sales.
• Monitors competitive activity and trends within territory and industry, sharing information with sales and marketing.
• Identify, evaluate, negotiate, and implement deals.
• Bachelors degree in business or life sciences or equivalent education and experience
• 5 years proven business development, sales and closing experience
• Demonstrated experience in successfully selling to Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Company’s and key academic labs to grow existing revenue as well as penetrate new accounts.
• Demonstrated experience in customer acquisition and account management.
• Demonstrated success in communicating the value of an organization and its products.
• Outstanding written, verbal and presentation skills; demonstrated ability to learn and articulate scientific material.
• Strong influencing, and leadership skills, critical thinking skills and the ability to constructively challenge ideas and assumptions
HOW TO APPLY:
Send resume & cover letter to: email@example.com