Are you a proven science writer with experience reviewing and editing the work of others? Are you passionate about telling scientific stories showcasing how technology can improve research, medicine and processes across a wide range of life science sectors? If so, then BioStrata could be the place for you.
We’re a fast-paced, international marketing agency looking for a new Science Content Editor keen to bring their scientific knowledge, creativity, writing skills and energy to our growing team.
This full-time role is perfect for someone looking to use their existing writing and scientific knowledge to produce exceptional content for clients, while also working with other writers in our team to help them hone their skills.
The role’s responsibilities include:
- Writing blog posts, eBooks, whitepapers, social posts, application notes, case studies, promotional email copy, web copy, landing page copy etc. for our clients
- Interviewing client specialists, thought leaders and customers to drive content production
- Storyboarding and copywriting infographics
- Reviewing and editing the work of other science writers, checking for effective story structure, clarity, grammar, style and delivery against the project brief
- Coaching other writers to help them improve in these areas through constructive feedback and training
- Working as part of our internal inbound marketing team to troubleshoot and optimise our service delivery model, while also breaking new ground and driving innovation within the agency