Our biotech company currently has positions available on our Sales Team. This position is supporting a specified territory and requires you to have excellent phone etiquette, abilities to navigate through our programs for technical questions, and report your daily sales activities. This role also requires a blend of market understanding, teamwork, business acumen, pipeline management, and great communication skills. In addition, this position will require collaboration with various management, sales team members, key accounts representative and our lab to achieve success. The ideal candidates will reside in the Bay Area, have experience working in a small company and have prior sales experience in the life science industry.
Daily communications with customer to identify new business opportunities in assigned territory
Drive revenue from existing customer base and conduct sales through onsite visit, telephone, e-mail, and online
- Abilities to push current product lines and clearly utilize the technical knowledge to communicate to potential clients
- Strong ability to learn, grasp and promote new launched life science products
Responsible for lead follow up, and quoting of our products and services
- Track, monitor and forecast sales pipeline through by utilizing contact management software provided by the company
- Work effectively in a team environment and participate in some marketing activities such as local or national trade shows, creating e-marketing campaigns, and other lead generation activities
- Daily communications with clients, creating quotes, cold calling, presentations with clients, must be able to read and understand scientific literature, etc.