This position directly supports our Sales Operations including order management and sales support. This position supports customer inquiries and requests and maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction. Provides reliable data for audits, reporting, and planning purposes. Actively participates in quote-to-cash, and cross-functional process improvements.
• Support to Sales during pre-sales negotiations (quotations, bid preparation, contract review)
• Serve as primary POC for major OEM account, including pricing and part number set up, order management and reporting
• Interacts with Marketing, Operations, Manufacturing, Technical Support, Planning and Field Service and other functional groups to drive the process from quote to order fulfillment.
• Global pricing implementation and execution. Maintain price files in SAP, obtain management approval and update customer facing price lists as required.
• Daily coordination of all customer-facing activities related to instruments and reagent quotes and order management, including follow-up and resolution.
• Receives and reviews customer purchase orders to ensure they meet finance standards and are SOX compliant. Review and validate terms and conditions, escalate as appropriate.
• Reviews contracts/bids and follow-up required action items for on time submission
• Order confirmation and processing in SAP
• Coordinate with Logistics to ensure timely and correct delivery
• Order invoicing in compliance with revenue recognition policy
• Sales Operations reports and analysis (management reports, audit reports, daily booking and shipment reporting)
• Audit compliance (document controls, process controls, reports, cooperation with external Auditors)
• Ability to create and publish customer reporting, including shipments, bookings and backlog
• Initiate returns goods authorizations, product replacement orders and/or credits
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.